Terms and Conditions
Eat Around Tonbridge Picnic Bags and Foodie Gifts Terms and Conditions
1. Purchase of an Eat Around Tonbridge picnic bag for an event does not entitle you to or include the price of entry for the event. Tickets for events need to be purchased separately.
Pricing, refunds & cancellations
2. In the unlikely event that an incorrect price is shown on the Eat Around Tonbridge website we reserve the right to abstain from fulfilling the order at that price. The customer will be notified by email informing them of the correct price and given the choice to proceed with the order.
3. Refunds will not be provided if the picnic bags have been ordered and are not collected during the designated time period.
4. Refunds will not be provided if the event is cancelled after the picnic bag order deadline.
5. Refunds will not be provided if the order is cancelled after the order deadline date as suppliers will have started to order their ingredients and prepare food.
6. You can cancel your order as long as it is before the order deadline date to receive a refund.
7. Collection of the order can only be within the designated time slots at the designated pick-up point as shown on the website. The picnic bags can not be delivered.
8. The contents listed on the website are for guidance only and may be changed at Eat Around Tonbridge’s discretion.
9. The allergens listed are correct at time of publication and have been provided by the supplier. They have not been independently verified.
10. The food within the picnic bags should be consumed within 4 hours of purchase to ensure freshness.
Feedback & Complaints
11. Please direct any feedback or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website is in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you create an account with us or place an order for products or services.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and if you agree, to email you with news, events and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
Eat Around Tonbridge will not share your information for marketing purposes with any third-party businesses unless you have given explicit & separate consent.
When you visit our site to read or download information, we log your IP address which is automatically recognised by the web server. We do not make this information available to third parties, nor do we store or capture personal information.
If you subscribe to our e-newsletter we will email you periodically with our news and upcoming events. Your email address is not passed on to third parties and you can remove yourself from the mailing list at any time. Your options to do this are as follows:
· Opt out of all mailing lists
There is an unsubscribe link in the footer at the bottom of all marketing emails. Simply click the link and you will be unsubscribed from all mailing lists but your details will remain in our system.
· Opt-out of all mailing lists and have your details deleted from our records
Click here and complete the form (there is also a link to the Forget Me form in the footer at the bottom of our site). Please note this is a manual process so one of the team will be in touch with you once the request has been completed.
· Manage your preferences
You can also manage your preferences so you only receive emails you’re interested in by visiting your Preference Centre – a link can be found in the footer of this website and in the bottom of all marketing emails.
We gather statistics around email opening & clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your information please email us at email@example.com
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us